- Who is TSK TSK?
- TSK TSK is my business name and also my initials. I am Tiel Seivl-Keevers. I am an artist and designer. I have a degree in fine arts and career in design and illustration.
- Where Are you located?
- In Queensland, Australia
- More about me?
- blog: http://tsktsk.typepad.com/tsk_tsk_design_and_illust/.
- What currency do you sell in?
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Do you sell anywhere else?
- Yes!. TSK TSK also has an Etsy store. tsktsk.etsy.com. I sell my work directly via email if you would like to contact me and I do commissions as well
- Do you sell wholesale or on consignment?
- Yes. Please email info[at] tsktsk.com.au with your enquiry.
- Is my order insured when shipped or sent via registered mail?
- All original artworks mailed within Australia have had the registered mail option included within the shipping price. Insurance is additional so please email before you make a payment for a quote. Insurance and registration costs differs from one country to the next so international customers need to email if they wish to have their order covered in this way. Please note that registration isn't valid for cards or prints unless requested. TSK TSK p/l cannot guarantee delivery of goods unless the customer pays for insurance of the items or registered post. This includes damage caused by careless postal workers. I package the art as carefully as possible.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.